…Without a doubt it is sometimes easy to get stuck in a cooking rut (speaking from experience). So if you feel you’re in need of a little inspiration in the kitchen, check out our quick menu ideas using Fat Hen Farm olives, tapenade & dukkah
- add flavour to a basic risotto with a spoon of tapenade or a handful of chopped olives stirred through at the end
- add marinated olives to a pasta dish with anchovies, capers, semi-dried tomatoes and plenty of baby spinach
- spread ciabatta or sourdough bread with goat’s cheese, top with tapenade and fresh basil
- add whole black olives to a tomato-based chicken casserole half way through the cooking so the flavours permeate the dish
- spread tapenade over a whole lamb leg roast before putting it in the oven – it will make wonderful gravy!
- add chopped olives to a basic frittata and top with parmesan cheese before grilling
- enliven couscous with sliced olives, chopped preserved lemon, cherry tomatoes and parsley
- cook your favourite pasta, drain. toss through tapenade then grate parmesan on top – easy!
- spread flatbread with avocado, sprinkle with dukkah and wrap it up for a quick snack
find more on our recipes page